From top to bottom and left to right:
- This is the chair I sat in for almost 11 hours waiting for my dad during his surgery.
- A pensive, thoughtful kitty enjoying a foggy morning.
- The first accumulation of snow! It was very pretty... I'm already sick of though. :P
- Scored some awesome knitting supplies from my mom's basement, including a few issues of Stitchcraft from 1968! Not pictured: An issue of Vogue Knitting from 1985. It's hilarious.
- More hospital waiting rooms! I practically live there now.
- Late nights.
So this week has definitely not been my most favourite week ever, but I made it through (mostly) sane. I don't have a lot of time for blogging, or really anything, lately but I'm trying. I can promise you this, I'll have a new desktop and iPhone background for you to download just in time for December! Thanks for hanging in there readers, sometimes I wonder who you are. I wonder what kind of people like to read what I have to say. Well, I'm thankful to every one of you for stopping by!