From top to bottom and left to right:
- The first snowfall of the year!
- I was all cozied up in my cashmere robe that my huband got me for my birthday... best present ever!!
- Found in my dad's apartment building, I think someone missed their calling as a graphic designer. Clip art FTW!
- This is what it looks like behind the camera during a shoot for a blog post.
- Recognize this? Probably not. I started hating hard on the painting I was working on a completely covered it up in new stuff. It's getting prettier now!
- My fat friend in his favourite spot, the bean bag chair.
I'm not sure how much I'll be blogging over the next week or so, my dad is having surgery on Wednesday. It's something that I haven't been looking forward to, but it has to be done. So send good vibes this way if you happen to be thinking of me on Wednesday!
I've been trying to get a tad more personal on my blog (telling you about the surgery is one step). I love to read blogs that not only have pretty posts but give you a chance to get to know the blogger. I'm not talking about mundane details like what your toddler ate for breakfast or that your cousins' friends' car broke down... I just like to be reminded that bloggers are human beings.
So I leave you with this, a reminder that I am human, five things you may not (probably don't) know about me:
I have the worst memory for tv shows and movies. As soon as I finish watching a movie, every detail flys out of my brain.
When I was about 7, I sang in a live show with Sharon, Lois and Bram. Are they Canadian? Probably nobody knows who that is. And nerd alert: I was in a girls choir for 11 years.
I have a sister who is 10 years less 1 week older than me. She's also a half sister, so when I'm with my dad it's like I'm an only child.
I got married when I was 22, which is young I guess? I didn't notice. We've been together for over 10 years now.
I wish I went to art school, but I wasted 4 years in college for Accounting. I guess it comes in handy running my own business, but I still have huge regrets about that. I worked as an Accountant for several years before one day it hit me, I totally hate this!